[StBernard] What One Learns From Obituaries...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 25 08:08:09 EDT 2011

Apart from the real crisis that this type of behavior presents; here
are some choice names for your future heirs.
I think that since they have nothing to do, they challenge
themselves to remember the names of the children.

Learning from Obituaries....

It seems that every couple of days New Orleans loses one of its
treasured ENTREPRENEURS .

Lets get the players straight before we go on with this.
interpretation of data not verified but...

LARMONDO "FLAIR" ALLEN
His Companion: Kawanner Armstrong
His Sons : Christian Allen
Kwan Allen
Larmondo Allen, Jr.

His Daughters: Deidra Allen
Larmenshell Allen
Lamonshea Allen
Larmomdriel Allen
Larmerja Allen
Korevell Allen

AT AGE 25 - He had 9 Children.
(Could Kawanner Armstrong Possibly Be The Mother Of All Of His Kids?)

His Father: Burnell Thompson
His Mother: Esther Allen
His Stepfather: Bruce Gordy

His Brothers: Burnell Thompson
Edgar Thompson
Wil Willis
Danta Edwards
Reshe Edwards
Mattnell Allen
Burnell Allen
Lester Allen

His Sisters: Shannail Craig
Lekiksha Thompson
Gwendolyn Carter
Jessica Willis
Katina Gordy

Grandparents: Delors Allen
J.C. Allen
Anna Laura Thompson
Will Thompson

So, lets see now....

His Father, Burnell Thompson, fathered his brothers
Burnell, Edgar and his sister Lekiksha.
His Stepfather, Bruce Gordy, fathered his
Sister Katina.
His Mother, Esther Allen, must have been unwed
when she gave birth to: Larmondo, Mattnell, Burnell and Lester.
We don't know who fathered Wil Willis and Jessica
Willis, or Dante and Reshe Edwards.
Lets hope sisters Shannail Craig and Gwendolyn
Carter are married.

GOT THE ABOVE ALL STRAIGHT?
********************
NOW, THE REST OF THE STORY

He was 25 and had 3 sons and 6 daughters.
NINE welfare recipients collecting $950 each.....
That equals $8,550 a month !!! Now add Food Stamps,
Free medical, Free school lunches, and on and on

Do the math... $102,000+ /year.

Anyone out there, sittin' on their butt while reading this e-mail,
making A HUNDRED GRAND doing nothing?

Now that, to me, is a real Entrepreneur.
(ALSO, BECAUSE OF THEIR FATHERS DEATH, ALL OF THE KIDS WILL COLLECT
SOCIAL SECURITY UNTIL THEY ARE 18) EVEN BETTER...IF "FLAIR'S"
THIRTEEN BROTHERS & SISTERS
FOLLOWED HIS ENTREPRENEURIAL
STRATEGY--THAT'S AN ADDITIONAL
$1.3 MILLION PER YEAR
BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!
IF ALL THIRTEEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS CAN DUPLICATE HIS FEAT OF 9 WELFARE
STRATEGISTS THAT BREEDS 117 NEW RECIPIENTS COLLECTING $100,000/YR!!...OR AN
ADDITIONAL $11,700,000PER YEAR...
&THAT'S ONE DAMN FAMILY
(And demands 100% the Taxes Paid by 1,000 avg. taxpayers)

And THAT is why this once great country is
BANKRUPT!!
ANY QUESTIONS?