[StBernard] Debby Rosenberger - Thanks and support for Peter Rupp

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 26 18:11:28 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone

As you all know, I didn't make the runoff for Council District A but I am
proud that I only missed it by 3%. That may sound strange but I think it was
about 40 votes so it made me feel good that people heard my message.
Obviously for those of you that know me, I will continue to make my voice
heard about matters that concern all of us hardworking residents of the
parish. We ARE the backbone -- not the Powerful, Privileged and Politically
connected. The N.O.W. citizens group will still be on guard.

Thanks to all of you for the great words of support during and after my run.
Kudos to my husband who walked side by side with me for almost 5 months in
oppressive heat and put up with a messy house and a lot of takeout food.
Also thanks to my very special friends who certainly went above and beyond
friendship to assist me in every way and dedicated so much time and tireless
effort.

I am proud to say that I support Peter Rupp for Council District A. Peter
and I share the same concerns and I believe in his honesty and ability to
represent the best interests of the people not only in District A but in the
entire parish.

I hope that all of you in District A will also support Peter in the runoff.

--

DEBBY ROSENBERGER
2513 JEAN LAFITTE PKWY

we're back home!