[StBernard] Please Vote FOR Wayne J. Landry, Sheriff

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 12 06:34:42 EST 2011

Dear N.O.W. Group Member,

As you all know, I am supporting Wayne Landry for Sheriff. Wayne has helped
us tremendously with fighting the Provident Apartments, and now Wayne needs
our help.

Today is the last day for early voting, and Wayne Landry has asked me to
personally e-mail you and ask you to please go early vote for him today,
Saturday, November 12th, if you haven't already done so.

The Pohlmann Campaign is counting on a low voter turnout from the Landry
Campaign during early voting, but we are determined to not let that happen
and get all of our Wayne Landry supporters to the polls to let their voices
be heard in this very important election that will, no doubt, affect each
and every one of us, and our families.

With your help, Wayne Landry can win this election for Sheriff, and
transform St. Bernard Parish, by turning out the early vote in big numbers!

Please take a few moments of your busy day today to go cast your vote early
for Wayne J. Landry, Sheriff, #60.

Here's the early voting information you will need: