[StBernard] 1pm Sat - Govt complex - Board of Elections PLEASE COME!!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 18 20:51:09 EST 2011

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Anyone who is against allowing people who live outside of St Bernard Parish
to illegally vote in St Bernard Parish should attend the meeting of the
Board of Elections at the government complex tomorrow, Saturday at 1pm. We
must all stand up against the corruption and Voter Fraud that exists to
preserve our right as Citizens of St Bernard to choose who leads our parish.
The leaders of our parish should not be chosen by people who live outside of
St Bernard and who take their Homestead exemption outside of St Bernard.
THAT IS ILLEGAL. PLEASE SHOW UP AT 1PM SATURDAY AT THE GOVERNMENT COMPLEX TO
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO RID OUR COMMUNITY OF THE CORRUPTION THAT HAS PLAGUED
OUR COMMUNITY FOR SO MANY YEARS. We must eliminate corruption once and for
all.

This announcement does not apply to the campaign workers that are scheduled
to work on getting out the vote. THEY MUST STAY FOCUSSED ON THAT EFFORT and
work as hard as they can to get voters to the polls on Saturday.

God Bless you and Thank you all for your help and support...May God Bless St
Bernard Parish with a fresh start after tomorrows election...

Thanks,

Lou

Lou Tortorich

--