[StBernard] 1pm Sat - Govt complex - Board of Elections PLEASE COME!!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 19 00:00:55 EST 2011

This won't get back to the list in time, but, does anyone know if this
meeting *is* open to the public?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Anyone who is against allowing people who live outside of St Bernard
Parish
to illegally vote in St Bernard Parish should attend the meeting of
the
Board of Elections at the government complex tomorrow, Saturday at
1pm. We
must all stand up against the corruption and Voter Fraud that exists
preserve our right as Citizens of St Bernard to choose who leads our
parish.
The leaders of our parish should not be chosen by people who live
outside of
St Bernard and who take their Homestead exemption outside of St
Bernard.
THAT IS ILLEGAL. PLEASE SHOW UP AT 1PM SATURDAY AT THE GOVERNMENT
COMPLEX TO
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO RID OUR COMMUNITY OF THE CORRUPTION THAT HAS
PLAGUED
OUR COMMUNITY FOR SO MANY YEARS. We must eliminate corruption once
and for
all.

This announcement does not apply to the campaign workers that are
scheduled
to work on getting out the vote. THEY MUST STAY FOCUSSED ON THAT
EFFORT and
work as hard as they can to get voters to the polls on Saturday.

God Bless you and Thank you all for your help and support...May God
Bless St
Bernard Parish with a fresh start after tomorrows election...

Thanks,

Lou

Lou Tortorich

--

DEBBY ROSENBERGER
2513 JEAN LAFITTE PKWY

we're back home!

____
DEVACAPS.com - Data Evacuation and Protection Services
Because your data is too important to leave behind
504-250-6407 sales at DEVACAPS.com
http://www.DEVACAPS.com

____
Not all emails sent through this list reflect
the opinion of da-parish.com or Westley Annis

Such emails list the author in either the subject line or within the
message
itself.

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT MEANT TO BE INTERPRETED AS LEGAL ADVICE AND
SHOULD NOT BE
CONSIDERED AS SUCH.

This message is copyrighted by Westley Annis. No distribution
through
electronic, paper, or other means is permitted without the express
written
permission of Westley Annis.

StBernard mailing list
StBernard at da-parish.com