[StBernard] Election Endorsements - Recap

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 21 07:59:19 EST 2011

I was so disappointed that the only person I really cared if he won, did
not. Howard Luna was the perfect person for the job. He has contributed to
District C way before he became justice of the peace. He did so much for our
District that I can not believe so many constituents in District C did not
appreciate his efforts. I don't remember ever seeing Mr.Lewis except when it
became election time. And he came on the scene at the last minute. I
appreciate the fact he re-built Gerald's Donuts, but this position should
have been Howard's. Time will tell how much time & effort Mr.Lewis will
contribute to keeping our District on the track that Howard put it on.
Again,I am so disappointed !

Syl