[StBernard] Voting ID

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 25 10:46:22 EST 2011

I'm confused. We must furnish proof of Id, either a LA drivers license or a
La. Id for non drivers at the voting poll. If the address on the proof of
ID is not the address on the voting registration the person should not be
allowed to vote.

It all these people are using a erroneous addresses to vote from and their
driver license has that address they are in deep trouble with insurance
because they are probably reporting their place of residence outside of St.
Bernard Parish where they actually live.

Or, are the people verifying the person's right to vote are not verifying
the address from the drivers license is the same as the voting register.

j dolese