[StBernard] Peter Rupp's Trial Date Contesting Election Thurs Dec 1 - 9:30am in St Bernard

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 29 20:51:12 EST 2011

FYI - this may be a duplicate to some of you - please excuse.
Debby
-----------------------

Dear Friends and Fellow N.O.W. Members,

As you all know, the election results showed Peter Rupp lost the race for
District "A" Councilman by only 16 votes against Ray Lauga. With the voter
fraud allegations in St. Bernard Parish, Peter has filed a lawsuit against
the St. Bernard Parish Registrar of Voters, Velma Bourg, Louisiana Secretary
of State, et al, challenging the election results.

A trial date has been set for this Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 9:30am, in
Judge Fernandez's courtroom, in the Village Square temporary courthouse.
Sorry, but I'm not sure which division that is.

If possible, please plan on attending this very important trial to show your
support for Peter Rupp and to send a clear message that we will not tolerate
voter fraud and/or the mismanagement of the Voter Registration Office in St.
Bernard Parish!

Thank you all for your support of this very important cause.

Best regards,

Dana Arcement

--

DEBBY ROSENBERGER