[StBernard] Honoring the Christmas Spirit

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 1 22:33:07 EST 2011

Christmas just might be my favorite time of year. The excitement of children and adults alike as we prepare for the season always brightens my spirit.

As we hustle and bustle about our days, worrying about making sure we prepare the perfect Christmas day with our family and friends, I ask you take a brief moment to remember those less fortunate who might not get to share in the full excitement of the Christmas season

This year, I’m trying to help bring attention to the Toys for Tots <http://www.toysfortots.org/> program sponsored by our Marine Corps. I hope you’ll consider making a donation to this worthy organization, or a charity that you believe provides a little extra warmth and happiness for our friends and neighbors this season.

Merry Christmas,

David Vitter