[StBernard] Peter Rupp re: today's court hearing and voter fraud issue

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 1 22:36:30 EST 2011

Kudos for Peter Rupp for taking a stand against problems with illegal voting
in our parish. This was not an anti-Ray Lauga effort but rather one any
candidate losing by 16 votes with illegal voting in question would -- and
should -- pursue. While we do not know the outcome, I do know that I admire
and respect Peter for his efforts that may well affect the parish voting
inconsistencies for years to come. Thanks to his attorneys that took this
case simply because they believe in the cause of fairness and transparency.

Judge Fernandez will issue an opinion on Friday. Thank you Dana, Larry,
Dennis, Rhonda and others that gave up their day to support the cause.

Thank you Peter for caring about our community and having the fortitude to
make a difference for all of us true residents that actually live in this
parish and want our vote to count without question.

Debby Rosenberger