[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish president tapped to run state hazard-mitigation programs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 7 20:37:35 EST 2011

>This is purely political and shameful on the part of Jindal.

Yes it is. A political crony of his (Craig) gets his *ss handed to him in
his reelection bid, leaving him out in the cold.
What's he to do? Start asking for political favors naturally. And it shows
that, all of JIndal's talk to the contrary, he's just a politician.
In our state's oh-so-tight budget, I wonder where they found the extra $150k
to handle C.T.'s salary and benefits? I guess the private sector wasn't
calling to Craig. Also, wonder if he and the tribe will move to B.R. now?