[StBernard] AllState Sugar Bowl and BSC information

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 22 18:36:53 EST 2011

When were you invoiced? Was it after November 19th?

For those people that are members, (myself), of the New Orleans Mid
Winter
Sports Association, now known at the Allstate Sugar bowl, received
not only
Sugar Bowl game tickets but also the National BCS game tickets.
And yes
when the invoice for the tickets were issued no one knew which teams
were
playing in either game.

Our State politicians were probably invoiced for the Sugar Bowl
including
the BCS game this year as they were in the past years. We all
received a
good Christmas present this year with our LSU playing.

My father was a member and a bond holder of the association that
used the
bond revenue to build the Tulane Sugar Bowl stadium.

And Yes I will be there this year just as I was with my daddy on
January 1st
1959, 2003 and 2007 for the previous championship games.

J. dolese