[StBernard] A Christmas Prayer from Autom

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 23 09:04:11 EST 2011

Merry Christmas

A Christmas Letter From God
I sent My Son to save you and show the way to Me.
My Son was born to die for you on Calvary's lonely tree.
I gave the very best I could, 'twas all I had to give.
I gave you Jesus from My Heart, that in yours He might live.

My Son was always "Yes" to Me, in thought and word and deed.
Jesus gave His Heart for you, and still He intercedes.
My people, now I ask you, "How will you respond?
Will you open your hearts to receive My Son, and follow Him here on?"

Jesus was born in Bethlehem, that you might be brand new, Yet to enter My
Kingdom, you must receive it too!
So strengthen weary hands, and cleanse your hearts from sin.
I come to you this Christmas day, so we can begin again!

The people who walked in darkness
have seen a great light;
Upon those who dwelt in the land of gloom, a light has shone.
You have brought them abundant joy
and great rejoicing.
They rejoice before you as at the harvest, as men make merry when dividing
spoils.

For unto us a child is born,
unto us a son is given;
and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called
"Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, and the
Prince of Peace."

Isaiah 9:2-3, 6

On behalf of our Autom family we wish you a Blessed Christmas!