[StBernard] Strong person

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 31 09:41:03 EST 2011

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some
type of battle.

STRONG PERSON

A strong person knows how to keep their life in order. Even with
tears in their eyes, they still manage to say "I'm ok" with a smile. Send
this to a strong person. I just did. God is good. Change is coming. God saw
your sadness and said hard times are over. If you believe in Him, send this
to ten people including me. Watch what happens in thirty minutes! Be honest
and send this to anyone who made you smile this year.
It may surprise you how many you get back. Thanks for making me
smile.

Live, Laugh & Love