[StBernard] Remember our fundraiser for Baby Tripp? - EB research

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 16 20:34:22 EST 2012

Facebook: St Bernard Cares About Baby Trip

Although Baby Tripp lost his battle, all funds will go to other children
with this horrible disease. Tripp was blind and could not eat due to his
blisters. His bath was a nightmare which took 3 hours. I know there are many
children with terminal illnesses and many causes. As a mom who watched her
own daughter die from leukemia many years ago, this just really dug into my
heart.

His mom, Courtney chronicled their lives and his struggle in "EBing a
mommy".

http://www.wwltv.com/news/slideshows/Each-day-a-battle-and-a-gift-for-mother
-of-sick-baby.html

Text "BELLA" or "TRIPP" to 50555 to donate $10 to EB Research.

Thanks. Debby

DEBBY ROSENBERGER
2513 JEAN LAFITTE PKWY
CHALMETTE LA 70043