[StBernard] Writing the Rule That Will Rebuild the Bayou - With Carbon

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 22 13:41:02 EST 2012

This is nothing more than a new spin on a "cap and trade" tax, even if it is
voluntary - which is often the first step to a government mandate. Why in
the world Entergy is in favor of the "Cap and Trade" tax is beyond me and
just about every other business owner in Louisiana. Let's say it for what
it is: carbon taxes, carbon credits and carbon credit trading is based on
the whole global warming scam. It's the creation of burdening taxes based
on smoke - literally! We had better not let our coastal restoration funding
be based on something as ridiculous as this.

Make sure you let both your state and federal legislators know this.