[StBernard] Prayers please - Braithwaite teen w/2nd & 3rd degree burns 70% of his body

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 24 16:45:16 EST 2012

Everyone -
I connected with Tina Guillot via nola forum re: Toastmasters. We have never
met face to face and until today our only correspondence was the
organization of Toastmasters in St Bernard.

I received a message from her today postponing same due to her son's
critical condition. I do not know how he was burned so badly but the fact is
that he is struggling for his life in a Baton Rouge hospital.

His name is Philip James Guillot (P.J. for short). You can follow her blog
as listed below. Her words touch my heart. P.J. and his family need our
prayers and support.

>From Tina:

If you are interested in reading more about everything, I am on Facebook as
Christina Wellmeyer Guillot and I also have a blog at www.DishinDahlin.com
<http://www.dishindahlin.com/> .