[StBernard] Hidden camera in MN voting...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 11 17:01:21 EDT 2012

If you are wondering how Obama won, this might be the answer... Moon

You really only need to watch about 3 mins of this video to figure out whats going on...

VOTE

I’m sure MN isn’t the only state. And thus the win for Obama in 2012. Disgusting.

I know you MN folks will like this. No wonder MN is always voting LIBERAL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=GqMVxeZhflI&feature=player_embedded <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=GqMVxeZhflI&amp;feature=player_embedded> <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=GqMVxeZhflI&feature=player_embedded> #!