[StBernard] SNOPES NO MORE

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 13 00:31:01 EDT 2012

And exactly who is about.com???? Isn't this sort of like a gang of
criminals apprehended and each vouching for the other??? Kinda laughable,
actually.

And, in regards to the factcheck.org reference: besides State Farm agent Bud
Gregg, I am the only other person on earth who in fact knows the truth and
all details as to that story. The validity of what that factcheck.org
reference states, as well as snopes, makes for good back-up toilet paper,
should you print it out. I've also heard a funny rumor Mr. Gregg is going
to do it all over again in the near future - a "2012 update" if you will.

John