[StBernard] do you oppose zoning changes in residential areas? microbrewery

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 16 11:04:30 EDT 2012

You may have read about the proposed microbrewery in the Chalona Dr area.
Problem is it would violate zoning UNLESS the parish changes zoning. IMO
there is far too much commercial property available and the property
investor (not the same as microbrewery operator) should have checked BEFORE
purchasing the property - I personally have nothing against the microbrewery
-- just don't want to see zoning imposing on residential neighborhoods.

In any case, read about it and if you oppose, please use link below to sign
petition. There is info on nola.com/forum/st.bernard.

Speak up if you oppose. IMO, one of the reasons we got stuck with the APTS
is because many complained but few wanted to take action or get involved.

Debby