[StBernard] Sipping Vodka................. This is a Classic!!
westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 21 08:22:48 EDT 2012
This is too funny - I still have tears in my eyes! Finally, a chain letter
that I don't mind forwarding.
It's funny (don't break chain)
A new Priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. After
mass he asked the Monsignor how he had done.
The Monsignor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous on the
pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get
nervous, I take a sip."
So next Sunday he took the Monsignor's advice. At the beginning of the
sermon, he got nervous and took a drink then another and 3 more . He
proceeded to talk up a storm.
Upon his return to his office after the mass, he found the following note on
1) Sip the vodka, don't gulp.
2) There are 10 commandments, not 12.
3) There are 12 disciples, not 10.
4) Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
5) Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.
6) We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C..
7) The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior and
8) David slew Goliath; he did not kick the shit out of him..
9) When David was hit by a rock and was knocked off his donkey, don't say
he was stoned off his ass.
10) We do not refer to the cross as the 'Big T.'
11) When Jesus broke the bread at the last supper he said, "Take this and
eat it for this is my body." He did not say, "Eat me."
12) The Virgin Mary is not called 'Mary with the Cherry'.
13) The recommended grace before a meal is not: Rub-A-Dub-Dub thanks for
the grub, Yeah God.
14) Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at St. Peter's not a
peter pulling contest at St. Taffy's.
The Origination of this letter is unknown, but it brings good luck to
everyone who passes it on. The one who breaks the chain will have bad luck.
Do not keep this letter. Do not send money just forward it to twelve of
your friends to whom you wish good luck and a great laugh. You will see
that something good happens to you four days from now if the chain is not
More information about the StBernard