[StBernard] ALZHEIMER'S PUZZLE

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 30 09:14:37 EDT 2012

As we older people get older still we all need to be concerned with
Alzheimer's disease. This puzzle is easy to put together if you are not
affected by Alzheimer's disease, but impossible to do for someone with the
disease.

Give it a try. If this puzzle is particularly difficult for you then your
physician can offer you additional testing to check you for Alzheimer's.

The sooner you deal with the disease the more years you will enjoy life.
There have been some very remarkable new discoveries over the last year or
two in the research to cure the disease. Nothing yet cures it but electrical
stimulation of the brain seems the most promising along with other new
drugs.

If you can put this puzzle together. Say goodbye to Alzheimer's!

A really neat puzzle

http://www.brl.ntt.co.jp/people/hara/fly.swf
<http://www.brl.ntt.co.jp/people/hara/fly.swf>