[StBernard] Handicapped parking...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 23 08:40:29 EDT 2012

Today I had to run to Whole Foods in Austin - our local hippie, tree-hugger food store. As I approached the entrance, I noticed a driver looking for a parking space. I flagged the driver and pointed out a parking space in the handicap area. The driver looked puzzled. ''I'm not handicapped'' she said. Well, was my face red. ''Oh, sorry about that, I saw your Obama sticker and just presumed ...''

She gave me the finger and called me some nasty names.

Sheesh! Some people... and you're just trying to help them.