[StBernard] Residents for clean politics

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 2 10:27:42 EDT 2012

I don't know what "Residents for clean politics" is, but I do appreciate the
reminder about the Council Meeting tonight. The Chalona Drive zoning change
was vetoed and this issue is on the Council Agenda tonight. This was for a
perspective micro brewery........... yes, perspective, as in perspective
from Latin perspicere: to see through .................

As our Parish moves forward with the LLT lot redistribution plan and the
changes to the Master Land Use Plan there is a need for more transparency
and more information, IMO. The Council has begun a good attempt to increase
easy computer access to public documents with links on the SBPG website
under the Council's menu, under Meeting Agenda's and Meeting Minutes. This
should continue to improve.

IMO, the same improvements should begin for the HRQL and the Planning &
Zoning Commission, including more adequate notice meetings and agendas,
links for items on the agendas, more adequate notice of zoning change
applications with links to every zoning change application, including site
plot and other information. ------- SJK