[StBernard] daughter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 2 22:28:33 EDT 2012

My daughter walked into the family living room last night and said "Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, forget the College tuition, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of the window; take my TV, I-Phone, I-Pod, and my laptop. Please take any of my jewelry to the Salvation Army. Then sell my car, take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to any one that wants it."

Well, she didn't put it quite like that, She actually said ...."Dad, meet my new boyfriend - Mohammed. We're going to work together on President Obama's reelection campaign."