[StBernard] St. Bernard layoffs blamed on inaccurate sales tax project...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 30 08:20:32 EDT 2012

Leave the garbage pick up alone ! Seafood doesn't smell too good after 3
days, much less after 5 ! The sales tax profits for the parish would be
higher if stores had more of what you needed. I shop the parish as much as
possible, but when stores (especially Wal Mart) don't have what I need, as
much as I hate to, I have to go somewhere else & give my tax dollars to
another parish.