[StBernard] Louisiana Scholarship Program

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 14 12:17:13 EDT 2012

I was really surprised to see St Bernard Parish schools on this ""list of schools designated a C, D, or F letter grade for its 2010 – 2011 School Performance Score"" --- although I think I understand why C F Rowley Alternative is on this list, I was surprised with the three middle schools (Andrew Jackson Middle, N.P.Trist Middle, and St. Bernard Middle).

What happens if a student from one of our middle schools receives a scholarship to attend a participating private school for 2012 – 2013 and then the Middle School Performance Score is raised to a B? Does the student become ineligible?

Also, does the scholarship follow the student onto a participating high school, even though Chalmette High School is not on the designated school list?

<http://www.lascholarshipprogram.com/uploads/8/3/5/2/8352113/listofschools.pdf> http://www.lascholarshipprogram.com/uploads/8/3/5/2/8352113/listofschools.pdf

<http://www.lascholarshipprogram.com/faqs.html> http://www.lascholarshipprogram.com/faqs.html

.