[StBernard] Louisiana Scholarship Program

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 15 10:18:27 EDT 2012

>What happens if a student from one of our middle schools receives a

scholarship to attend a participating private school for 2012 - 2013 and
then the Middle School Performance Score is raised to a B? Does the student
become ineligible?

Don't know the answer to that one, but I do believe that if the kid leaves a
SBP school, the Minimum Foundation money for that kid leaves St. Bernard and
goes to the school they will be attending.

I was really surprised to see St Bernard Parish schools on this
""list of schools designated a C, D, or F letter grade for its 2010 - 2011
School Performance Score"" --- although I think I understand why C F Rowley
Alternative is on this list, I was surprised with the three middle schools
(Andrew Jackson Middle, N.P.Trist Middle, and St. Bernard Middle).

What happens if a student from one of our middle schools receives a
scholarship to attend a participating private school for 2012 - 2013 and
then the Middle School Performance Score is raised to a B? Does the student
become ineligible?

Also, does the scholarship follow the student onto a participating
high school, even though Chalmette High School is not on the designated
school list?

http://www.lascholarshipprogram.com/uploads/8/3/5/2/8352113/listofschools.pd
<http://www.lascholarshipprogram.com/uploads/8/3/5/2/8352113/listofschools.p
df>