[StBernard] N.O. man accused of raping Chalmette preteen

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 25 08:48:17 EDT 2012

OH YES!!! SANDUSKY AND ANYONE WHO WITHHELD EVIDENCE OR INFORMATION THAT
WOULD'VE STOPPED THE ABUSE WAY BACK IN '98!!! Too bad Paterno didn't live
long enough to face his accusers. I am beginning to wonder if he didn't
take his own life before the whole realm of the investigation could come to
light!!! But that's just my opinion, and we know I could be wrong. BL

PUBLIC EXECUTIONS SHOULD BE REINSTATED FOR CASES SUCH AS THESE!!!
HANG HIM
HIGH AT THE INTERSECTION OF PARIS RD AND JUDGE PEREZ DR WITH A BIG
SIGN OF
HIS CRIMES FOR ALL TO SEE!!!!!!