[StBernard] St. Bernard to open hospital seven years after Katrina washed it away

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 1 08:52:10 EDT 2012

Did your son go here?

http://www.sbph.net/careers

Did he turn in his resume at the Judge Perez address?

What are his qualifications? Is he a high school graduate?

Did he try to schedule an in-person interview?

It's always amazing when someone's son/daughter/cousin/aunt whatever is not
selected and then it's all politics.

>You need experience to be a linen technician

Is the hospital going to be doing the laundry in-house? If so, you've got
to be capable of operating those huge washers and dryers. If the hospital
is sending out the laundry is he able to read a delivery slip or similar
item to make sure that what's received is what was sent out?

I am not knocking your son, just asking some questions.

Seems politics as usual for hiring. My son has attended the job
fairs &
submitted 2 resumes, but has not even received a phone call either
way. But
friends & relatives of the board have jobs already. He is willing
to accept
anything. But give me a break.. You need experience to be a linen
technician (fancy word for linen deliverer) ? Come on !