[StBernard] St. Bernard to open hospital seven years after Katrina washed it away

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 2 17:06:01 EDT 2012

Turned in his resume at the job fair and the admin offices on Judge Perez.
Spoke with one of the board members several times. Is a high school graduate
and YES he can read. He is willing to take anything to get a job, it was not
just this one particular job he put in for. I was looking at the available
list of jobs & saw this as a way to.get his foot in the door until I saw
experience needed. And I know some of the people who have been hired fot
positions they don't really have any experience for. And I know someone who
went to the first job fair & was getting her degree that December and she
was asked who was voting for for Sheriff. Not political ?