[StBernard] Pondering thought

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 16 22:11:24 EDT 2012

Both groups drowned,

-----Original Message-----
I recently came across this comment in a blog. I find it's one of the most
telling comments I've come across this presidential election year and really
sums it all up. It read:

"All the people in this country who voted for Obama in 2008 now fall into
one of two groups...Group 1: the people who laughed at Noah while building
the ark, but now are beginning to realize they made a mistake. And Group 2:
those who continue to laugh at Noah and believe the great flood of
destruction will never come. So which group do you find yourself in?"