[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish Recreation Department kicks off The Girls Circle

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 22 15:12:18 EDT 2012

How nice. We're in a budget hole and we've added something new with funding
coming from (I assume) the taxpayers.

>There are many activities planned for the group such as trips to

>museums, parks and movie nights

How are the trips, i.e. buses or whatever and admissions fees for museums
being paid for?

>The Coordinator, Tiara Howlett

How much is she being paid and how is her salary funded?

The Council is not doing very much to convince the public that add'l fees or
millage are needed when they decide to do something like this.