[StBernard] THE NO. 1 ISSUE THAT WILL DEFEAT OBAMA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 26 09:47:52 EDT 2012

Pls read the following link:

http://www.govexec.com/defense/2012/02/budget-request-includes-tricare-cut-m
ilitary-retirement-details/41193/

from the link:

Federal Managers Association President Patricia Niehaus argued that proposed
reductions in retirement benefits are "evenly split" between civilian and
military retirement programs."

>The president's budget proposal provides a 1.7 percent increase to basic

military pay in calendar 2013, the full increase >authorized by current law.

>From what I saw in another article at govexec was that Obama proposed a 0.5%

increase in salary for civilian employees.