[StBernard] Something you didn't hear from Mainstream Media

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 26 22:36:55 EDT 2012

With each passing day my distain grows for the Democratic Party. Forget
mincing words, they are intentionally trying to destroy this country. Buy
your guns, ammo and whatever else you can get your hands on. Let those you
know in the military that they might have to pick sides one day - and they
had better not forget the oath they took upon entering their service where
their first oath is "to defend the constitution (and the people's rights
under the constitution). Our Founders made sure people entering the service
of our military specifically understood that their allegiance was "first" to
the Constitution and to "we the people" - the pledge to the government and
president come "after" the oath to defend "the people" in case this day ever
arrived. No doubt, one day our officers and enlisted men and women in our
armed forces are going to have to make a very big decision.

Something we didn't hear from the Main Stream Media.. .

The DNC & Charlotte hospitality enigma
by Rev. Austin Miles
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina (9/11/12)

When the DNC came to Charlotte, area churches, 100 of them, offered
hospitality, not knowing how much the Dems hate God and would actually boo
God at the convention. They had no idea how that hatred would be directed at
them and their churches.

The Sunday before the DNC, over 9000 people had come together to pray for
the convention. Then, wanting to extend hospitality to the visitors to their
city, 56 of the churches set out to "Adopt-a-Delegation."

They put together gift baskets featuring Carolina Pralines and a letter
welcoming them to the city and offering assistance in transportation,
childcare or spiritual matters.

According to writer, Todd Starnes, The DNC banned the churches from
distributing the gift baskets to delegates because, DNC said, the
congregations hold values that are contrary to the party platform. Read that
carefully.

David Benham, one of the organizers of the outreach said, "We were just
trying to display Southern hospitality." DNC officials, however, conveyed to
city leaders that the Christians would not be allowed to present their gift
baskets.

Even the Charlotte Mayor's office jumped in to tell the churches not to
participate, saying that their views on women's rights are contrary to the
platform. That's right..the same platform that booed God later.

Benham then asked if they could send welcome letters to the delegates.
Again, the DNC refused, because, they said, "The churches hold pro-life
values."

The baskets did not contain a single political or pro-life message. They
just wanted to give them regional candles and a welcome letter. The DNC
refused to return numerous phone calls seeking comment.

But it gets worse. When a gathering of 200 Muslims showed up to pray for the
convention, the Dems welcomed them with open arms and the liberal media gave
extensive national coverage.

It is ironic that, in the shadow of that Islamic prayer event, we
commemorate the greatest tragedy in American History, when Muslims attacked
America on September 11, 2001, brutally killing thousands.of innocent
people.

Muslims who publicly state their hatred of our country with fierce
determination to kill us all and put America under Sharia Law, are welcomed
by the Democratic Party while Christians are pushed out of sight like
criminals because they respect life and hold family values.

These are the same Democrats who want you to vote them into office to direct
the United States of America.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work. and give to those who would not.----Thomas Jefferson