[StBernard] The DNC & Charlotte hospitality enigma

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 27 22:17:46 EDT 2012

Richard: About the gift baskets, sadly it's true.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/DNC-BASKET-BAN.htm

http://www.examiner.com/article/dnc-rejects-christian-gift-baskets-cite-view
s-on-women-s-rights-abortion

An incredibly dumb thing to do, in my opinion.

And here is the oath that service members take on entering the military.
Sorry, but nothing implied about "the people".

http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/swearing-in-for-military-service.h
tml

You probably didn't hear it in the mainstream media because it's BS.
I guess
we'll be subjected to these "forward this to everyone you know"
emails until
the election is over. My general rule of thumb is that if you need
to lie to
make your case, then everything you say is suspect.

Richard