[StBernard] Arc's Anything Goes Gala

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 27 22:22:44 EDT 2012

Please see below for Arc's Anything Goes 2012 fundraising gala.

Thanks for your consideration of our event. This means a great deal to me
because I don't just participate in the annual fundraising event I live the
life 365 days a year. My son Alex, a bright and talented fifteen year old
with Down Syndrome, will graduate from high school in four years. Our
community support is guaranteeing him a place to reach his goal of having a
meaningful life...and many others in our region. This is a guaranteed
community investment in the lives of people who long to shine!

If you need any further information please call me.

Polly Campbell

554-7134

2nd Annual Anything Goes Gala

benefiting Arc's Chalmette Community Center