[StBernard] The DNC & Charlotte hospitality enigma

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 28 08:00:10 EDT 2012

Here's the oath servicemen take upon entering military service. Defending
the Constitution is really the only thing they are sworn to defend. No
mentioning of following the president which I presume would come under the
duties of the office they are undertaking - but no direct or immediate oath
to the president. I am somewhat surprised that God is still in the oath,
but give the liberals and Democrats time and I'm sure they'll eventually get
it removed

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the
Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this
obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and
that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which
I am about to enter. So help me God.