[StBernard] NORWEGIAN HONEYMOON

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 2 22:59:50 EDT 2012

Olof Swenson, out in his pasture in northern Minnesota, took a
lightning-quick kick from a cow...right den his crotch. Writhing in agony,
he fell to the ground. As soon as he could manage, he den took himself to da
doctor.

He said: "Dow bad is it Doc? Dime going on my honeymoon next veek and my
fiance, Lena , is still a Virgin -- in every vay."

The doctor told him, "Olof, I'll have to put your willy in a splint to let
it heal, and keep it straight. It should be okay next week, but leave it on
dere as long as you can."

He took 4 tongue depressors and formed a neat little 4 sided splint, and
taped it all together...quite an impressive work of art.

Olof mentioned none of this to Lena, married her, and they went on their
honeymoon to Duluth. That night in the Motel 6, Lena ripped open her blouse
to reveal her beautiful, untouched breasts. She said: "Olof...you're the
first vun! No vun has EVER seen deez."

Olof immediately dropped his pants and replied: "Look at dis Lena ... still
in DA CRATE!"