[StBernard] ROMNEY T SHIRT: STUDENT BULLIED BY TEACHER

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 7 13:21:07 EDT 2012

I could understand the teacher demanding her to change her t-shirt if it was
obscene or derogatory toward an ethnic group but THIS is ridiculous!!!

THE WORST PRIVATE SCHOOL IS BETTER THAN--- A N Y --- LIBERAL/ PROGRESSIVE/
COMMUNIST ---GOVERNMENT AKA "PUBLIC" SCHOOL

ANY TEACHING/SCHOOL THAT IS GODLESS IS COMMUNIST/MARXIST - WAKE UP

Teacher Ridicules Student for Romney T-Shirt

CNBC

* Parents claim high school teacher bullied their daughter
<http://finance.yahoo.com/photos/samantha-pawlucy-photo-1349464145.html>

Many Republicans can't help but wonder if a student wearing a pro-Obama
T-Shirt in a Philadelphia school would have been subject to the kind of
humiliation that Samantha Pawlucy was forced to endure.

The 16-year old sophomore, who attends Charles Carroll High School, told
CNBC's Larry Kudlow, that she was humiliated by a teacher for wearing a
T-shirt in support of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.

She said the teacher compared her to the worst racists in history -- the Ku
Klux Klan.

"It was really embarrassing, and I think she did it because she's against
Mitt Romney," Samantha said.

"I was really nervous," she added, "and I was worried that after class,
people were going to come up to me and say something."

Events unfolded last Friday. Nothing out of the ordinary happened until the
student arrived at her geometry class -- before that time the shirt didn't
raise any objections.

However, the offending teacher saw the Romney / Ryan shirt "and told me to
get out of the classroom, I said no," Samantha explained on "The Kudlow
Report." (Read More Below the Video.)

When she stood her ground and refused to change, Samantha said the teacher
pulled her into the hall and encouraged others to make fun of her. And
according to news reports, the teacher attempted to scribble on the shirt.

Samantha also admitted to Kudlow that she was so embarrassed by what
happened she hasn't returned to class. "I don't want to be threatened and I
want the teacher to be fired."

Samantha's father Richard Pawlucy is beside himself. He told Larry Kudlow
that he wouldn't tolerate his daughter being bullied by anybody let alone a
teacher.

Although they've met with school officials about the incident, neither
Samantha nor her father are satisfied. "The teacher told us it was a joke.
That she jokes around with students. There's nothing funny about what she
did."

The school district confirmed to CNBC that an incident occurred and it is
conducting an investigation to determine whether disciplinary action is
necessary.

Tune in: