[StBernard] How Many Years Do You Have Left?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 9 07:49:15 EDT 2012

This is really irrelevant, because according to the new Obamacare health
law, when I turn 60 years old, the "quality of life remaining years" will
have me at the bottom of the chart and I will not qualify for many necessary
medical procedures should I turn ill. Think this is a joke? Go read the
law. And you can bet Romney will be bringing this up in the remaining
debate on domestic issues and ads.