[StBernard] America's Future - Election 2012 Town Hall Meeting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 13 18:08:04 EDT 2012

I know you've heard this before, but this election TRULY IS a critical choice for the future and direction of the country.

And because I believe this so sincerely, I'm hosting a town hall meeting before this presidential election to talk about the big, important issues facing our country.

WRNO 99.5 Rush Radio in New Orleans is partnering with me in this effort <http://www.wrno.com/pages/townhall.html> . They have offered to moderate and play the town hall meeting live over their airwaves. WJBO 1150 AM in Baton Rouge has also signed on to live stream our discussion.

I'll be joined by Congressman Steve Scalise and radio personalities Denny Schaffer, John Osterlind and Clay Young.

The event is open to the public if you want to attend in person. Seating is limited. Here are the details:

America's Future - Election 2012 Town Hall Meeting November 1
6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Doors open at 5 p.m.
Fleur de Lis Event Center
1645 N Causeway Boulevard
Mandeville
Seating is limited

If can't attend, but you'd like to submit a question follow this link <http://www.wrno.com/pages/townhall.html> .

Our hope is to have a big discussion about the real challenges that are ahead, so we all are better informed. This will also help us advise our friends and neighbors before this critical vote.

Please help me by making sure you tell interested friends and family about this great event.

And I hope to see you there.

David