[StBernard] Democrat voter fraud in Ohio - gee, what a surprise!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 20 11:21:34 EDT 2012

Okay, granted I'm taking some pain meds right now for a pinched nerve but I
don't see where it says they are 3 people *with organizations* "directly
linked" to efforts to reelect Obama.

However here's a case that involved an individual "working for a firm hired
by the Virginia Republican Party" to screw things up:

http://www.montgomerynews.com/articles/2012/10/19/springford_reporter_valley
_item/news/doc50819b12ea090147683563.txt

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/19/14556980-gop-registration-wo
rker-charged-with-voter-fraud?lite

http://tinyurl.com/8dqnunq

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/18/virgina-voter-registration_n_198338
4.html

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/colin_small_virginia_gop_v
oter_registration_fraud.php

Check out the story at the link below. Is anyone really surprised
that 3
people with organizations directly linked to efforts to re-elect
Obama were
involved in voter fraud. If Obama wins, you'll know this was the
"only" way
he could pull it off. Strange how you rarely ever hear of this
involving
Republicans. Oh I'm sure it happens every other solar eclipse, but
with
Democrats and their support organizations (i.e. Acorn, labor unions,
community organizations) it's par for the course.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/10/17/3-people-indicted-f
or-felony-vote-fraud.html
<http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/10/17/3-people-indicted-
f%0Aor-felony-vote-fraud.html>