[StBernard] Special Council Meeting Agenda - Abdoned properties

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 26 17:22:50 EDT 2012

Nice last notice. Just received today. Of course meeting is at 3pm when most
are working.

If you have abandoned, neglected property around you with STILL NO ACTION 7
YEARS LATER, you might want to attend.

I went to the Council twice for properties in my neighborhood and was told
they were being reviewed by legal dept. NONE HAVE UTILITIES.

Spread the word to attend if you can (not that it may make any difference,
I've appeared at council meetings with expired permits since 2007 and a
photo the applicable residence with no result.

And the parish wants people to MOVE HERE??