[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish President Craig Taffaro's storage unit searched, documents seized

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 27 13:37:11 EDT 2012

>"They sent this goon squad to his storage bin." -- Henry Klein, Craig

"St. Bernard Parish continues to run its business like a third world country

>--- this is like guerrilla warfare," Klein added

Well I guess they learned about the "goon squad" stuff from Tafarro since
his attorney says "continues to run". I guess that means ole Dave had to
learn from someone and Craiggie was the immediate predecessor in the office.
LOL!