[StBernard] A Marine's Wife Confesses....

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 17 11:18:02 EST 2012

A Marine's Wife Confesses

This came from a Marine's wife. It says it all:

I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as the government
underwent a peaceful transition of power four years ago.
At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism while Barack Obama took
his Oath of Office. However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later
watched 21Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salute
the President.
It was then that I realized how far America's military had deteriorated.
Every one of them missed the bastard !