[StBernard] A Thanksgiving Prayer from Autom

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 21 08:57:58 EST 2012

A Thanksgiving Day Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

We praise You and thank You today for the abundant blessings and mercies You
have poured forth upon us. You have blessed America as a refuge for Pilgrims
from all corners of the earth and from every era. You have strengthened us
in times of trial and held us up in the face of adversity.

You have granted us this beautiful and bountiful refuge. You have granted us
the fruits of freedom, of worship, and hard work. Remind us to be humble in
our abundance and to remember the sacrifice of those who came before us and
who so trusted in You. Let their example remind us to renew that trust, to
always be thankful, to always be obedient to Your hand and to be no less
strong in our values.

In this harvest time, we give thanks to You, O Lord, for Your gift of
Yourself, for our faith, family, and friends, for health and country, and
for the gift of life.

As we gather around our family tables on this Thanksgiving, We at Autom will
"ask the Lord's blessing in all that we do." We ask this blessing for each
other, for our nation, and for you, our customers and dear friends in
Christ.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving
And his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him, bless his name!
For the Lord is good;
His steadfast love endures forever,
And his faithfulness to all generations.

Psalm 100

On behalf of our Autom family we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!