[StBernard] TRAFFIC VIA SMART PHONES!!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 19 07:48:27 EST 2012

I believe it can be used on all smart phones (it's on the app store for
iphones)...so i would suggest you check whatever app store you use to
download apps to your smart phone and see if they have that particular app

:)

Is it for I-phone, android or what? Also, which app store?

Smart phone users, I wanted to let you know about a free new
app,
called
"Way to Geaux", a great tool to avoid traffic situations in
Lousiana.

Go to the app store and search for "way to geaux."
Once downloaded, you can go to the "options" settings and
get voice
activated traffic alerts, when it is set on voice alert and
there is
a wreck
or backup, it will announce it.

A great way to keep up with the traffic in your area.