[StBernard] Humana

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 31 11:15:52 EST 2012

Oh okay. Thanks for the clarification. I wonder why it is just the one
plan (apparently?) that doesn't show up? Is the Gold plan one of the
medicare advantage plans?

The Humana web site you reference does not have the Medicare HMO
gold plan which provides for precriptiions also. If you add other
parishs website you will see the Humana HMO gold plan in included ,.
I know all about this and Lockheed Martin has been working this.
I need to change my address out of St. Bernard to keep the the
Medicare HMO plan which will include my medicines and also allow me
to go to Tulane hospital and see their doctors.
jdolese