[StBernard] Obama uses Hitler's logic and strategy

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 22 07:50:27 EST 2013

As with most of these types of things, this is false.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Mein_Kampf

Richard

>>In his attempt to chip away at the second amendment of the constitution, I

>>could not help but notice how Obama kept using the excuse that this was for

>>"our children." This reminded me of a previous spoken comment in history.

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the

people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of

the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of

liberty and almost any deprivation. "

-Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler, Publ. Houghton Miflin, 1943, Page 403